EXPANDED SAFETY MEASURES AND GUIDELINES DURING COVID-19
We are so excited to accelerate our timeline and welcome you back to the office tomorrow, June 1st! While we miss each and every one of you, we will be required to space out our appointments for everyone’s safety. To that end, please do not call us to schedule an appointment unless you have a true orthodontic emergency. We will be working diligently to get everyone in for an appointment in the safest and most efficient way possible.
To that end, hygiene and safety have always been a priority at our office and we will be taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our patients and team during this time.
Health & Safety
- We will be protecting our team and our patients with the latest recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have all of the latest sterilization protocols in place to ensure that our facilities and clinics are ready for your arrival.
- Our reception areas are being rearranged to allow for the recommended six-foot social distancing during your visit.
- We have installed plexiglass partitions at the front desk and between treatment chairs and special air purifiers to reduce any possible contaminants.
- Before coming in for your appointment, all patients and/or parents must fill out a health screening form. This will be provided prior to your visit.
- There will be signage on-site that reminds you of our phone number and provides a link to the health screening form.
- Upon arrival at the office please text the patient’s name to 516-845-9668.
- Our patient concierge will text you back, letting you know when it is time to come in and guiding you through your visit with us.
- We will continue to offer virtual appointments for check-up exams, recall appointments and retainer checks.
- Please call ahead if you are experiencing an emergency or if you have a broken appliance. There may be long wait times for patients who have not notified us of their emergency prior to arrival.
- We strongly prefer only one parent accompany a patient and cannot permit siblings to join at this time.
- Please brush your teeth prior to your appointment, as brushing stations have been temporarily closed.
This is a dynamic situation and we’re constantly adjusting our approach to keep our patients and our team safe. We thank you for your understanding and patience and look forward to seeing you again very soon!
We look forward to seeing you!
The Team at Kleinrock Orthodontics