Invisalign is a popular appliance for people wanting to have straight teeth. A better-looking and much more effective option than traditional braces, Invisalign has proven itself to be the best orthodontic treatment. Though Invisalign has been around for a long time, the treatment is still considered ingenious.
People who choose Invisalign have a lot of queries. The curiosity is natural, and patients want explanations from their orthodontists in Hewlett and on the internet. Most of the questions are about the duration of the treatment. People want to know how long it will take to start noticing the results, how long they will have to wear their aligners, etc.
Timeline for Invisalign Treatment
Every patient is distinct; their situations vary, and so does their treatment. For instance, Invisalign treatment in Hewlett can be longer for some people and considerably short for others. The timeline depends upon various aspects like how crowded the teeth are, how much the gap is, the age of the patient, and more.
If you have just signed up for Invisalign in Hewlett, your treatment time can be shorter or longer than other patients. Yet, the average treatment lasts somewhere between 12 to 18 months, but yes! There are exceptions to that.
When Are You Going To See The Results?
Invisalign treatment that gradually moves your teeth into a better position over time. Every patient receives various trays of the aligners, and each set will move your teeth closer than where they used to be. Each aligner tray set is designed to make your teeth move in alignment. So, it will be a while before you start noticing satisfactory results from the treatment.
Although it may take longer for most patients, some may see results from their Invisalign treatment in as short as two weeks. So while some may have to wait for a few months before their smile improves, others may have to wait at least five months before seeing any modifications to their smile.
Get The Best Invisalign Results?
- You should wear your clear aligners for 22 hours every day to see great results. Only take your aligners out to eat, drink anything apart from plain water, and brush and floss your teeth. Every time you take aligners out, it hits the pause button on your tooth straightening treatment. So the more you wear them, the faster your teeth move into place.
- Change your Invisalign trays as per the schedule. While it will rely on your treatment plan, most patients switch to a new set of aligners every one to two weeks.
- Retain the best oral hygiene since teeth move better in a healthy mouth. Your aligners will trap any food residue or liquids on your teeth underneath them, so brush your teeth after every meal and snack and rinse your aligners with tap water. You must keep your teeth clean before putting your aligners back in. Also, remember to floss your teeth after every meal.
- Store your aligner trays in your Invisalign case when you’re not wearing them. Losing your aligners can delay your teeth straightening treatment time, or in other words, can increase the timeline of treatment.
- If you’re given auxiliaries like Invisalign rubber bands for use, ensure to wear them as instructed.
Invisalign Clear Aligners In Hewlett
If you have also been wondering like many teens. & adults in Hewlett about the clear aligners & if they can help you get a straight smile, ask a professional. Contact the best orthodontist in Hewlett & ask all your queries.